On May 23, 2008, at 8:15 AM, Birkin James Diana wrote:

> So we're trying to get a dynamic link inserted into that email that
> contains our easyBorrow request number.

Slight correction: the consortial borrowing system knows nothing about
our internal 'easyBorrow' tracking number for that request -- we want
to insert into the link the 'BorrowDirect' consortial system request-
number. Since our database holds that number too, we can use the
BorrowDirect number to re-start the request.

---
Birkin James Diana
Programmer, Integrated Technology Services
Brown University Library