Thanks for the details Kevin. I like how you guys have listed the
"editors" for PlanetCataloging.

My advice at this point would be to identify the editor(s) of
planet.code4lib.org in the page itself (like it is displayed at
http://planetcataloguing.org/) and to empower the editor(s) to adjust
things as needed. The editors can then go about the business of
managing the planet in the way that best suits them.

It sounds like Jonathan has stepped up to be the first official
editor. If anyone else is interested perhaps they could pipe up now.
If we are flooded with with requests to be the editor I guess we could
vote on them?

//Ed

PS. Can we remove the bit "NOTICE: www.code4lib.org is back." :-)
PSS. jrock, sorry for giving you a hard time about this in
#code4lib--I think this is my answer to a question you asked weeks ago