I am looking for code for lib :)
We want to implement thesaurus management software. Up untill now we
have worked with home grown stuff, but we did not really maintain a
thesaurus, since we build on an existing one and our major work was to
translate it to Dutch. We are now thinking of expanding the thesaurus
with new branches as well, so we need something more sophisticated. We
have been looking around a bit, but have not found the right thing yet.
Does anybody know of a nice product. Preferably Open Source, so we can
adjust and contribute ourselves, but if not we could work with a
'closed' solution if necessary.

Peter

Drs. P.J.C. van Boheemen
Hoofd Applicatieontwikkeling en beheer - Bibliotheek Wageningen UR
Head of Application Development and Management - Wageningen University
and Research Library
tel. +31 317 48 25 17
http://library.wur.nl