I've had this conversation with Jerry Kline and Betsy Graham at III
previously/ad nauseum, and I've been so far very disappointed with their
reactions -- basically 'What, are you kidding?' and then selling me on
Encore. I'm sort of done banging that drum with them, their position is
clear. I'm curious, has anyone else had different responses from any
other ILS vendors?

Of