Colleagues,

May 27-29 will feature the third meeting of PASIG, Sun's Preservation
and Archiving Special Interest Group, in San Francisco.

	http://sun-pasig.org/

As someone who has been tracking the agenda as it has taken shape, I
am looking forward to the strong line up of presentations & speakers--
some from among DLF, and some from beyond.

	https://events-at-sun.com/pasig_spring/agenda.html

Attendance is free for higher education members. Registration is
online at:

	https://events-at-sun.com/pasig_spring/registration.php

- Tom

   | Tom Cramer
   | Associate Director, Digital Library Systems & Services
   | Stanford University LIbraries & Academic Information Resources
   | Stanford University
   | (650) 723-5270

About PASIG:

PASIG meetings provide attendees with an interactive forum for

     * Comparison of high-level OAIS architectures, services-oriented
architecture work, and use cases
     * Sharing of best practices and software code
     * Cooperation on standard, open, 'in-a-box' solutions around
repository technologies
     * Review of storage architectures and trends and their relation
to preservation and archiving architectures 	and eResearch data set
management
     * Discussion of the uses of commercial third party and community-
developed solutions