On Tue, 3 Jun 2008, Eric Lease Morgan wrote:

> Some of you folks who have played with it for a little bit will be
> able to correct me, but it seems as if OAI-ORE first postulates [...]

No need, that's a great summary!

> If this is true, then then next step for folks like us -- hackers in
> libraries -- to create these ReMS and make them widely available. No?
> Do I see a hack against the Code4Lib Journal in our future?

As a heads-up, Richard Jones (at HP, of DSpace fame) and I are building
an ORE library that should make development a bit easier.  Richard's
version is Java, I'm writing it in Python.

We hope to have beta compliant versions available early next week.

Secondly, there's now a wiki for people to contribute information and
resources to:
     http://foresite.cheshire3.org/wiki/

Rob