The video from the conference is now on Archive.org as well:
http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=code4lib%20AND%20mediatype%3Amovies%20AND%20collection%3Aopensource_movies
It would be nice if someone would volunteer to link these files on the
2008 schedule pages next to the Google video links. You'll need html
code savvy, and an account with editing rights on code4lib.org.

Note that you can get the MPEG2 high def format from archive.org. With a
little extra work and the right software this should go onto a DVD.

Someday I'll post the 128Gb of avi files from 2007 on archive.org ...
when I get the motivation. I'm going to have a few beers before them. :)

Noel