I see no reason not to send this along to the developers. I don't know
if "key" has some special significance or if something else could be
easily substituted. The API is very new and hasn't been used much, so
it's good to surface things of this nature. (Note: I consult on the bib
data aspect of the OL, but also took a stab at expanding some of the
text in the API document because the first version was terser than terse.)

Do you have someone in mind to send it to? If not, Alexis can probably
forward it to the right people.

kc

--
[log in to unmask] http://www.kcoyle.net