Oh, I'm all over that suggestion about Sebastian. For Pete's sake, who
doesn't use Yaz? Forgive the "ditto" -- I have nothing to add -- but just
felt compelled to post.

   Scot Colford
   Web Services Manager
   Boston Public Library

   Phone 617.859.2399
   Mobile 617.592.8669
   Fax 617.536.7558

My email replies and forwards are brief so I may address everyone's concerns
much faster.
For matters that require conversation, please contact me by telephone.