Hello,

we are in process of implementation at Charles University.
I'll be happy to share our experiences during this summer.
I'd appreciate a lot if Dave or anyone else could tell a few words
what have been accomplished already. Particularly I am interested
in Shibboleth authentication and Single-Sign-On
for workflows Aleph->SFX->databases, MetaLib/Google Scholar/Pubmed-
 >SFX->databases.

Kind regards

                Jiri Pavlik, Charles University in Prague
                http://www.pavlik.ruk.cuni.cz