Hello,

I've been on this list a long time, but this is the first post I've made.

If job openings are inappropriate, I do apologize.

ProQuest is looking for a Software Engineer I at its Bethesda MD office,

And your CODE4LIB experience would come in handy.

 <http://tinyurl.com/55gqb5> http://tinyurl.com/55gqb5

Job Requirements: Knowledge and Abilities .

Ability to plan and prioritize work activity . Ability to work independently
and as a team member .

Ability to analyze large amounts of data .

Ability to troubleshoot and solve production issues .

Ability to work efficiently in a fast moving production environment .

Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing .

Adaptable to changes in the workplace Language Skills .

Excellent understanding of the English language, oral and written.

Position Competencies .

Design and develop Content Management System database applications .

Develop and maintain C/C++/Perl/XML programs in Unix/Windows environment .

Unix/Perl shell scripting .

Develop and maintain relational databases (mySQL)

50K-60K / yr

Regards,

Eric C. Anderson

Software Engineer