Hi,

You can do a search for mediatype:collection to return results for all
4200+ collections.

We have a search interface that will return specific fields for this query
in xml format, if you'd like, but I'll need to give you some permissions
to access it.  Feel free to send me an email if you'd like to use that

Alexis