To be specific, currently supported record formats for an OpenSearch query
of the WorldCat API are Atom and RSS as well as the preformatted citation.
Roy

http://demo.gapines.org/opac/extras/opensearch/1.1/PINES/atom-full/keyword/?s>>
>>> archTerms=music&startPage=&startIndex=&count=&searchLang
>>> which is not a valid ATOM feed:

http://validator.w3.org/feed/check.cgi?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdemo.gapines.org%2Fop>>

c%2Fextras%2Fopensearch%2F1.1%2FPINES%2Fatom-full%2Fkeyword%2F%3FsearchTerms%>>
3