Godmar,

I know Nelsonville Public Library used to have OpenSearch feed, so did
Talis, RedLightGreen and Georgia Tech.

RedLightGreen's been gone for nearly two years now, Talis's "Prism
demo" times out (although the Platform returns searches in OpenSearch,
more on that in a minute).

Ok, some searching found:

Nelsonville's is here:
http://search.athenscounty.lib.oh.us/cgi-bin/koha/opensearchdescription

Georgia Tech's:
http://search.library.gatech.edu/opensearch/osdd.xml

University of Huddersfield:
http://webcat.hud.ac.uk/OpenSearch.xml

The Library Company's Demo server:
http://schooldemo.tlcdelivers.com/TLCOpenSearch.xml

Corvallis-Benton County PL:
http://library.ci.corvallis.or.us/TLCOpenSearch.xml

NCState:
http://www.lib.ncsu.edu/catalogws/include/opensearch.xml

Ok, so I'm not sure any of those meet your criteria, though (since
they're all seemingly vanilla RSS or Atom, with no enrichment via DC
or MARCXML.

As I mentioned earlier, the Platform's search interface returns
OpenSearch/RSS 1.0.  Stores have no description document, though (this
is on the horizon).  Here is UK Union catalog store:
http://api.talis.com/stores/ukbib/items

The search syntax is Lucene style, so *:* would return everything.
The returned records include dublin core.

Jangle also supports OpenSearch.  I just updated the Jangle demo
server to reflect this.  See:
http://anvil.lisforge.net:6767/openbiblio/resources/search/description/

And a query:

http://anvil.lisforge.net:6767/openbiblio/resources/search/?query=twain

The demo has the Project Gutenberg records in it and, by default,
returns marcxml in the atom:content field (the marc is invalid since I
haven't gotten around to reconstructing the leader that openbiblio
seems to strip from the marc records).

Theoretically you should be able to also pass the argument
record_type=dc or record_type=marc to give you dublin core or marc21,
but there seems to be a bug there.  I'll fix that today.

Anyway, hopefully Jangle can pave the way to a bunch of OpenSearch
servers that return something more substantial than RSS or Atom.

-Ross.