From: Code for Libraries [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jonathan Rochkind [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2008 6:16 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] refworks developer documentation?

Does anyone know where, if anywhere, I find documentation on the ways to
send references to RefWorks for importing?

Not having any luck on their website. I know I've seen it before
though.  I remember there were a variety of formats and methods you
could send things to RefWorks for an import. Must be documentation
somewhere?  I bet some code4libber has done this before.

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Rochkind
Digital Services Software Engineer