Has anyone out there attempted to code to III's SIP server?  We're new
to III, having just merged with another library system that is a III
customer, and were hoping to be able to use SIP for some basic customer
account information - nothing too fancy, just basically some of what is
supported in version 2.00 of the protocol.  Name and address would be
nice (name we seem to get, but no address), items out, items on hold,
fines and fees, etc.  Our other ILS, SirsiDynix Horizon, has pretty good
support for SIP 2.00 features, only somewhat idiosyncratic, with a few
fairly well-documented extensions, and we were hoping to find the same
level of support in III's server.  Is this an entirely unreasonable
expectation?

        wayne
--
Wayne Schneider