Dear Colleagues,

It's time to disseminate the RFP for the DLF website re-design, and we need your help. As you know, the DLF administrative staff has been working towards the design and implementation of a new website for the organization. With feedback from you and the assistance of Eric Celeste we've prepared a RFP, available from <http://eric.clst.org/DLF/RFP>.

Now we're looking to collect a list of vendors, who should receive the RFP. If you have a name and contact information of a contractor/firm you think should be included in the broadcast, please respond directly to me by close of business next Monday, June 9th. In advance, thank you for your input.

Regards,

Barrie

DLF Program Manager
+1-202-436-4749