Actually, SFX is probably not going to care what the title is.

It's much more likely to care about the ISSN, volume and issue.

Now, if the matching targets are EBSCO or Proquest, you might have a
problem (since they accept inbound OpenURLs from SFX), but I'm not
sure, exactly.

How many of these things do you have?
-Ross.