Even before creating apps....

1) how does the library web site and catalog work on the small screen?
What about subscription services like EBSCO, etc.?

2) walk through the stacks with it. how reliable is the wifi connection?

As I said at top tech trends, I want to stand in front of a shelf of
books anywhere in the library and have the same access I have at my desk
at home.

kc

--
[log in to unmask] http://www.kcoyle.net