David,

2 email lists that you can start with, although neither one of them is
truly a place to discuss implementation issues.

1. The ILS-DI discussion list on google. See
http://groups.google.com/group/ils-di.

I created this group to foment discussion surrounding the technical
recommendation being developed by DLF's ILS Discovery Interface Task
Group (now published on the DLF site). We have not had a lot of
technical discussion on this list in the past, but we certainly could.

2. The jangle-discuss discussion list on google. See
http://groups.google.com/group/jangle-discuss

There's lots of technical discussion going on on this list. Jangle is
really not an implementation of ILS-DI, but they are interested in using
ILS-DI connectors to the local ILSs. It's an interesting conversation,
regardless. Personally, I'd like to see Jangle *be* an implementation of
ILS-DI, but I know Ross wants to have a little more freedom to develop a
uniform interface.

-emily

--
Emily Lynema