On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 13:42, Nicole Engard <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I am missing something right in front of my eyes.  I'm rusty on my
> PHP, I'm wondering if someone can help me with this error:
>
> Warning: gmmktime() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in
> /public_html/magpierss-0.72/rss_utils.inc on line 35

Well, it's a bit puzzling in the sense that the parameters are all
ints, but hey. :) Try casting the values ;
   gmmktime( (int) $hours, (int) $minutes, (int) $seconds, (int)
$month, (int) $day, (int) $year ) ;

or try the same with (long).

Alex
 Project Wrangler, SOA, Information Alchemist, UX, RESTafarian, Topic Maps