Hi Dave,

National Library of New Zealand still uses Encompass for their Discover service:
http://discover.natlib.govt.nz/

They were Enc development partners with us way back when....and have a ton invested in this.....not sure of a contact person anymore, but can probably rustle someone up if you need specifics.

Cheers.....Joe Shubitowski

--

Joseph M. Shubitowski
Head, Information Systems