Thanks. Looks like someone beat me to it. <sarcasm>big surprise</sarcasm> ;)

- Gavin

>>> Jason Stirnaman <[log in to unmask]> 07/17/08 9:58 AM >>>
Harish,

OpenCollection (http://www.opencollection.org/ ) is open source.  It
was mentioned at JASIG.  I'm hoping to install and try it out here
soon.

Jason
--

Jason Stirnaman
Digital Projects Librarian/School of Medicine Support

>>> On 7/17/2008 at 11:12 AM, in message
<[log in to unmask]>, Harish