From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Harish Maringanti
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2008 10:13 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Digital Collections management software

Hi all,

I've heard of Contentdm from OCLC that many institutions are using to manage
their digital collections. If you are using Contentdm would you mind sharing
some of the pros & cons of using it (either to the group or off the list).

Are there any other viable products either commercial or open source that
can be considered to manage digital collections. Particularly in the open
source domain are there any good applications to manage image collections?

Thanks in advance,
Harish

Harish Maringanti
Systems Analyst