Thanks for looking at my code and giving some suggestions. I'll try them out on Monday.

Thanks again! I really appreciate it.

- David

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries on behalf of Ethan Gruber
Sent: Fri 7/25/2008 7:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB]

Hi David,

Firstly, it looks fine in Firefox 3 in Linux, but that's to be expected
since Firefox is platform independent.  Unfortunately, I can't view the site
in IE, but I have an idea that *might* work.  I have often had problems with
the placement of a collection of sibling divs that are floating inside of a
div that does not have its display style explicitly declared.  You might try
giving div #contentContainer a style of display:table.  If that doesn't
work, try giving the two divs below #contentContainer and above
.contentColumn display:table.  If that doesn't work, I can't think of
anything else off of the top of my head without seeing a screenshot of the
problem you are describing.

Hope this helps,
Ethan