CALL FOR PAPERS

4th International Digital Curation Conference - Radical Sharing:
Transforming Science?

Closing Date for Submissions: 25 July 2008

In partnership with the National e-Science Centre and supported by the
Coalition for Networked Information (CNI) we are holding our 4th
International Digital Curation Conference on 1-3 December 2008 at the
Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor hotel in Edinburgh, Scotland.

You are invited to submit both long and short papers, posters and
demonstrations. Proposals will be considered from individuals,
organisations and institutions across all disciplines and domains that
are engaged in the creation, use and management of digital data,
especially those involved in the challenge of curating data in e-Science
and e-Research.

Further details, together with submission templates, are available at
http://www.dcc.ac.uk/events/dcc-2008/

Remember: the closing date for submissions is 25 July 2008.

Accepted papers will form Day 2 of the programme and be considered for
publication in our International Journal of Digital Curation (IJDC).
Posters and demonstrations will be available throughout the programme.

This conference has become an established annual event providing a
platform for showcasing new projects and research, sharing good practice
and skills, and exploring collaborative possibilities and partnerships,
so this is your chance to make your mark on the emerging field of
Digital Curation.

Sent on behalf of the Programme Committee Chairs:
Chris Rusbridge, Digital Curation Centre
Dr. Anne Trefethen, Oxford e-Research Centre
Dr. Dave Berry, National e-Science Centre

--
MacKenzie Smith
Associate Director for Technology