Hi everyone,

The talk I gave recently at the Library of Congress on web 2.0 mashups
might be of interest to folks on this list.  The recording of the talk
is available now from the LC site:

http://www.loc.gov/today/cyberlc/feature_wdesc.php?rec=4346

I tried not to be to be too technical while working in some technical
details on the side for those in audience who want to know more.

I'm definitely interested in any questions and feedback you have.

Thanks,
-Raymond

Raymond Yee, Ph.D.                      102 South Hall
Visiting Scholar                        UC Berkeley
School of Information                   Berkeley, CA 94720-4600
[log in to unmask]                        [log in to unmask]
http://blog.dataunbound.com             http://blog.mashupguide.net
Zotero Integration Advisor (http://zotero.org)
Author of *Pro Web 2.0 Mashups:  Remixing Data and Web Services*