Sounds like you have what you need, but if you don't want to deal with a
framework, you might look into phpmyedit. It's a small program that you
can attach to a table for quick and configurable CRUD functionality for
the data in the table. It has a utility that generates the basic code
you need and you can tweak it from there. I've found it useful on a
number of projects.
http://www.phpmyedit.org/

-Joshua