On Tue, 2008-08-19 at 08:19 -0700, [log in to unmask] wrote:
> hi Chris,
>
> this sounds very interesting. i'd like to give it a try,
> but i can't seem to get the demo started. i'm stuck on
> Biblios" in Firefox3.

I second that emotion, it prompts me to install "Google Gears", which I
do, it restarts Firefox, I go back to the demo and am asked to install
"Google Gears"

Firefox 3, Linux (Debian Lenny)

> Karen Coyle wrote:
> > Chris, none of the documentation mentions the platform(s) it runs on.
> > Can you elaborate? Thanks,
> > kc
> >
> > Chris Catalfo wrote:
> >> Hi folks,
> >>

> >> At Code4lib 2007 you may have attended a presentation by yours
> >>
> >> truly about a new open-source cataloging editor initiative at
> >>
> >> LibLime called ‡biblios. In case you missed it, there's a video
> >>
> >> of the presentation available from:
> >>

> >> http://www.code4lib.org/conference/2008/catalfo
> >>

> >> Over this past week we put the finishing touches on the project
> >>
> >> Web site and the .9 release of the ‡biblios editor.
> >>

> >> Project Web site: http://biblios.org
> >>
> >> Download ‡biblios: http://biblios.org/download
> >>
> >> Mailing Lists:
> >>
> >> http://groups.google.com/group/biblios-users
> >>
> >> http://groups.google.com/group/biblios-dev
> >>
> >> Bugs: http://trac.biblios.org
> >>
> >> Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/bibliosorg/21276464521
> >>

> >> Thanks to all the Code4libers for their support and ideas
> >>
> >> on this project. We hope you'll join up and help grow
> >>
> >> the community.
> >>

> >> Regards,
> >>
> >> Chris Catalfo
> >>
> >> Software Developer
> >>
> >> LibLime

Phil Cryer  |  Open Source Development  |  Missouri Botanical Garden
www: http://mobot.org  |  latitude, longitude: 38.613877, -90.257943
email: phildotcryeratmobotdotorg  |  im googletalk/skype: phil.cryer