On Aug 19, 2008, at 9:33 AM, Karen Coyle wrote:

> Chris, none of the documentation mentions the platform(s) it runs
> on. Can you elaborate? Thanks,
> kc

The web application needs a web server to serve up the html, css and
javascript files, proxy requests to the pazpar2 daemon, and handle
perl cgi scripts.  I've only tried on Apache so far.

For searching, you need to be able to install and run PazPar2 (see
here for documentation: http://www.indexdata.dk/pazpar2/doc/).

I hope this helps; thanks for the note about the missing
documentation, too.
Chris

> Chris Catalfo wrote:
>> Hi folks,
>>

>> At Code4lib 2007 you may have attended a presentation by yours
>>
>> truly about a new open-source cataloging editor initiative at
>>
>> LibLime called ‡biblios. In case you missed it, there's a video
>>
>> of the presentation available from:
>>

>> http://www.code4lib.org/conference/2008/catalfo
>>

>> Over this past week we put the finishing touches on the project
>>
>> Web site and the .9 release of the ‡biblios editor.
>>

>> Project Web site: http://biblios.org
>>
>> Download ‡biblios: http://biblios.org/download
>>
>> Mailing Lists:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/biblios-users
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/biblios-dev
>>
>> Bugs: http://trac.biblios.org
>>
>> Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/bibliosorg/21276464521
>>

>> Thanks to all the Code4libers for their support and ideas
>>
>> on this project. We hope you'll join up and help grow
>>
>> the community.
>>

>> Regards,
>>
>> Chris Catalfo
>>
>> Software Developer
>>
>> LibLime

> --
> Karen Coyle / Digital Library Consultant
> [log in to unmask] http://www.kcoyle.net
> ph.: 510-540-7596   skype: kcoylenet
> fx.: 510-848-3913
> mo.: 510-435-8234