Also folks, I'm still soliciting Access Hackfest ideas -- let me know if you
have any.

---

Registration is now open for Access 2008, Canada's premier library
technology conference that focuses on issues relating to technology
planning, development, challenges and solutions.

*When*: Oct. 1 - 4, 2008

*Where*: Hamilton, Ontario

*How:* Visit the conference website to register:
http://access2008.blog.lib.mcmaster.ca/registration/

*What:* Check the conference website for the exciting program! Keynotes this
year will be Karen Schneider and Bob Young!
http://access2008.blog.lib.mcmaster.ca/

This year the conference will be held in Hamilton, Ontario at the Sheraton
Hamilton Hotel (conference) and Hamilton Public Library (Hackfest) from
October 1-4 and is hosted by:

McMaster University, Hamilton Public Library, Mohawk College & Brock
University.

**Reserve your room at the Sheraton by Sept. 5th to secure the conference
rate.**

Spots are filling up fast – please register soon!

*Need conference funding?*

You may qualify for a grant! There are two grants available, each worth
$1000:

ProQuest Student Travel Grant (for students only)

Equinox-Evergreen First-Timer Grant (for first-time Access attendees only)

For more information about these grants and to apply, see the conference
website: http://access2008.blog.lib.mcmaster.ca/travel-grants

--
http://libgrunt.blogspot.com -- library culture and technology.