I thought iCalendar was a format?

I believe that Google Calendar and Apple iCal can both import data in
the iCalendar format.

But I'm no expert in these things, maybe I'm confused.  There is
definitely some format that both Google Calendar and Apple iCal can
import--given a URL, they will even import this information "live",
updating as updates occur. Whatever this format is, I suggest you should
use it. :)  I thought it was iCalendar. But determining exactly what
this format is will, as they say, be left as an exersize for the reader.

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Rochkind
Digital Services Software Engineer