I like the idea.  A real logo would be nice.  My one caveat is I'd
still like everyone who'd like to have a voice to have one (I like
voting).  I'd be less in favor of a committee of volunteers to make
the decision.  I don't know how that would work with a professional
graphic designer though.  Could they give us several options and open
it up to a vote?

Kevin

--
There are two kinds of people in the world: those who believe there
are two kinds of people and those who know better.