Folks,

Ross has once again fired up the Diebold machine and we're ready to
vote on the keynote addresses for the code4lib 2009 conference:

http://dilettantes.code4lib.org/voting_booth/election/index/4

You can change your rankings at any time, ranging from 0 ("DO NOT
WANT!") to 3 ("WANT!").  The ballot will stay open through 5PM EDT on
Tuesday, October 7th.

You'll need to sign in with your code4lib.org site credentials to
vote.  If you do not yet have an account on code4lib.org, go sign up
for one!  New accounts require administrator approval and we get tons
of spam accounts, so do us a favor and include your full real name, a
job-related e-mail address, your website link, or some combination
thereof when you sign up for an account.  Otherwise it can be
difficult to separate the wheat from the chaff.  If your e-mail
address ends in @mail.ru, I am likely to pass you over.

Feel free to send me <[log in to unmask]> a note if you've
signed up for an account and we're slow to approve it; we have reason
to believe the "request new password" functionality is kaput.  A
little prodding never hurt anyone.  (Except for that one time, but it
scabbed over real pretty-like.)

If you run into problems or have questions, feel free to reply here.

-Mike