*apologies for cross-posting*

Just 50 miles north of San Francisco in beautiful wine country, the
University Library in the new Jean and Charles Schulz Information Center
thrives on innovation and creativity. We are seeking a motivated,
energetic, and future-oriented professional to join our team and
participate in a collaborative and constantly changing information
environment.

The Web Services Librarian takes a leadership role in the design and
management of an evolving library web presence to meet the needs of the
students, faculty, and staff of the University. This is an ideal
position for a librarian with vision who can explore new ideas, learn
new technology, and build consensus among team members. This position
requires an MLS/MLIS/MIS or equivalent degree from an accredited
institution. Pending degree candidates encouraged to apply.

Rank: Senior Assistant Librarian, Salary range: $57,060-$-62,096,
commensurate with qualifications and experience.

For a complete job description, application instructions, and more
information about the University Library,
http://library.sonoma.edu/about/jobs/faculty.

More information for prospective library faculty members may be found on
the Faculty Affairs website at:
http://www.sonoma.edu/aa/fa/prospectivefac.shtml

Review of applications starts Dec. 1, 2008. If needed, another review of
applications may be conducted for those applications sent by Jan. 16, 2009.

Sonoma State is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer.