I was aware of this data - but I'm really curious if anyone has ever heard of or seen a scraping process that is run frequently to get updates.  The data on the fred2.0 site is from 2006.  I'd like to try to keep an up to date copy - especially since us Americans are "entitled" to "free" access to the data.

Andrew