Hi everyone,

 Sorry for crosslisting this email.

We are currently looking for e-reserves systems. ReservesDirect coined by Emory U. is one of the several solutions currently on our Radar. We want to hear comments/feels from  universities currently using RD.

 We really appreciate if you as RD users can squeeze several minutes out of your precious time to let us listen to RD users' little stories.

 We would like to know -

 1. the name of your institute

  2.How long have you been using RD?

 3. How do you staff the position of supporting/customizing RD or how much of your staff time is dedicated to supporting/customizing RD

 4. What are the Pros and Cons of RD, according to your experience or what are your favorite RD features and your disliked ones?

 5. Will you recommend RD?

 Looking forward to your voices.

Sun
Fondren IT