If you just looking for access to the LCSH authority data, you can access it through our Terminology Services project.  The data in our SRW server was updated to the 2008-09-17 weekly update from LC.  The SRW server is located at the URI:

<http://tspilot.oclc.org/lcsh/>

Looking for access to other authority files:

FAST		<http://tspilot.oclc.org/fast/>
GSAFD		<http://tspilot.oclc.org/gsafd/>
MeSH		<http://tspilot.oclc.org/mesh/>
TGM I		<http://tspilot.oclc.org/lctgm/>