Actually, "member" is more appropriate, and it is not presently behind any
sort of wall in its current experimental mode, but it could become part of
the WorldCat Grid Services which are free to the folks listed here:

http://worldcat.org/devnet/wiki/SearchAPIWhoCanUse

With other audience groups yet to be determined (could still be free for
some groups/purposes, we don't know yet).

Actually distributing the data is another issue, since in most cases it is
not ours.
Roy