After being thoroughly blown away by the Freebase Parallax screencast (http://mqlx.com/~david/parallax/ ), I think David Huynh would make an excellent keynote speaker.  His other projects include SIMILE's Exhibit, Sesame for RDF, and SIMILE's faceting-for-Thunderbird plugin Seek.

Personal homepage: http://davidhuynh.net/

Sean Hannan
Web Developer
Sherdian Libraries
Johns Hopkins University

>>> jean rainwater <[log in to unmask]> 09/10/08 11:33 AM >>>
I don't think we're doing an official vote but if you want to add your
endorsement to a name mentioned below or suggest additional names
please do so.  There is no official planning committee (maybe there
should be?) --  conference planning takes place on the code4libcon
group. This list was shared with that group and now it's being shared
with the full code4lib list.  As the host organization for 2009 we're
just trying to coordinate this discussion.  --  Jean