It's time to do a quick vote on where we'd like to hold our first New
England gathering. If you are interested in attending please cast your
ballot at http://dilettantes.code4lib.org/voting_booth/election/index/5.

We'll keep voting open for a few days (at least through Tuesday). You
can give from 0 to 3 points to each location, so more points to your
1st choice, less to your 2nd fave, etc. You can also go back and
change you votes any time. Use the same login as you would at the main
code4lib.org site. Yes, this means you have to be registered at
code4lib.org already. Hopefully you got all that straightened out when
you cast you ballot for the 2009 conference keynotes, right?

Thanks to Ross Singer and his supertastic Diebold-O-Tron for setting this up.

--jay