Despite my best efforts to save things to delicious that catch my eye, I
can't seem to find an item that I know I read in the past two weeks. Someone
mentioned an effort to create a registry of databases in which you could see
what libraries had subscribed to which database. Is there such a project or
is this a figment of my fevered imagination?
I know I'm not thinking of how some libraries include databases in their
catalogs, which then gets passed on to WorldCat if the library is an OCLC
member. What I recall reading, though, may have made some reference to the
WorldCat Registry (http://www.worldcat.org/registry/Institutions).

Any help here?

Stephen Francoeur
Information Services Librarian