jean rainwater wrote:
> We're still working to line up sponsors but we hope to be able to keep
> the registration fee the same as last year - $125.  Room rate at the
> conference hotel is $135 plus tax (free internet in guest rooms).

Along the same lines,  when is the Call for Proposals going to be
posted.  I've marked Code4Lib as a potential conference I might attend
in the Spring the likelihood of management approving the travel request
goes up significantly if I would be presenting on something (and, yes, I
do have something that I'm interested in presenting).