Hi gang,

Michael Klein has arranged space for us at Boston Public Library
[1][2]. The space is in the McKim building [3]. My understanding is
that it's a large conference room-ey space, and that there will be
additional rooms that we can break off into if our
activities/interests diverge.

Our WhenIsGood page [4] has been updated with the days/times the BPL
space is available. We're narrowing it down to one of the following
days:

Monday, November 10
Tuesday, November 11
Monday, December 8
Tuesday, December 9

So with those dates in mind, can everyone who is interested in going
please indicate (or update) their availability on the WiG page.
Thanks!

--jay

PS, when updating the WiG page with the new dates there was one person
who got dropped because their availability didn't match up with any of
the four days. Sorry, Daniel Lovins!

1 - http://bpl.org
2 - http://tinyurl.com/6f5gq9
3 - Home to some really amazing Sargent murals:
http://sargentmurals.bpl.org/site/index.html
4 - http://whenisgood.net/necode4lib/2008