On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 21:50, Susan Teague Rector <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> We're exploring Zend as a framework for php based Web applications. I'm
> curious to see if anyone out there is using this framework (or another MVC
> framework). Also, I wondering how many full-time developers you have on
> staff programming.

Back when I was in the library world I used Zend Framework, albeit not
as MVC (I needed a more RESTful paradigm), but the components
themselves are fantastic, and I hear and see good things about the MVC
as well. You can't fail with it as it brings easy OO to the PHP world.

As to staff, I guess three or four would be up to ZF scratch at that
time (about 1 year ago).

Regards,

Alex
 Project Wrangler, SOA, Information Alchemist, UX, RESTafarian, Topic Maps