What is this Birkin hack of which you speak?  I've been wondering how
all these recent pieces are getting tied back to the main code4lib
site.  It would be nice to make appalachia.code4lib.org hook in rather
than use it's own passwords.

Also, looking on appalachia.code4lib.org I see we have nine folks who
have expressed some interest in a regional code4lib camp.  I can see
from the names, too, that perhaps I should have called it south east
code4lib (se.code4lib.org)?  We can always change it to that if that's
what folks like (feel free to voice an opinion... I don't have a
strong one on this matter).

We also have a volunteer (Jason Griffey) to host (at UTC).  How would
folks like to proceed?  Are we interested in meeting in Dec. or some
other time before the national code4lib conference?  Or after?
Opinions?

Thanks,
Kevin

--
There are two kinds of people in the world: those who believe there
are two kinds of people and those who know better.