On Wed, 2008-10-29 at 16:31 -0400, Joe Atzberger wrote:
> I see your SVN and raise you one git.
>
> http://git.or.cz/

Joe
Thanks!  I've been playing on my Dev Debian box at work w/o any version
control, but for backups and looking fwd when we have other devs, it
needed to happen.  A quick read of this page:
http://www.kernel.org/pub/software/scm/git/docs/gittutorial.html

and I've got my first git repository!  I really like it, I don't see
anything in svn that I *need* that git doesn't provide, and I like the
simplicity of 'saving' in git:
git commit -a

Thanks for the recommendation, I think I'm going to like it.

--
Phil Cryer | Open Source Dev Lead | web www.mobot.org | skype phil.cryer