From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Jonathan Rochkind
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2008 3:04 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Google books js api, oclc/lccn, any problems?

Anyone else noticed any problems with the GBS javascript api?

It seems to have stopped returning hits for me for LCCN or OCLCnum,
where it used to work. Seems to work now only for ISBN.

Here's a URL call that used to return hits, and now doesn't:

http://books.google.com/books?jscmd=viewapi&callback=gbscallback&bibkeys
=OCLC%3A2416076%2CLCCN%3A34025476

Jonathan

---