From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Stephen Francoeur
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2008 2:49 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] registry of databases

Despite my best efforts to save things to delicious that catch my eye, I
can't seem to find an item that I know I read in the past two weeks.
Someone mentioned an effort to create a registry of databases in which
you could see what libraries had subscribed to which database. Is there
such a project or is this a figment of my fevered imagination?
I know I'm not thinking of how some libraries include databases in their
catalogs, which then gets passed on to WorldCat if the library is an
OCLC member. What I recall reading, though, may have made some reference
to the WorldCat Registry
(http://www.worldcat.org/registry/Institutions).

Any help here?

Stephen Francoeur