Implementing or hacking an Open Source discovery system such as VuFind or Blacklight?
Interested in learning more about Lucene/Solr applications?

Join the development teams from VuFind and Blacklight at PALINET in Philadelphia, November 6, 2008, for day of discussion and sharing. We hope to examine difficult issues in developing discovery systems, such as:

    * ILS Connectivity
    * Authority Control
    * Data Importing
    * User Interface Issues

Date and time: November 6, 2008, 9:00am to 4:00pm

Registration Fee: $40 for PALINET members and $50 for PALINET non-members.

For more information and how to register, visit our conference wiki:
http://opensourcediscovery.pbwiki.com